Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sometimes its nice to know people are listening...

Its the magic of blogging, days, weeks, or even months later, your thoughts are there for all the world to read. (If you only knew what I DON'T write on here!)

I was contacted today by a very nice person who commented that by post about Josie was "Moving". You never can tell what your words will do to a person. I have been known to offend people without even trying, I would like to think I am getting a little better at that.

Writing for me is certainly not a lifelong desire, much less a strong point. I consider myself much smarter in person that in words. (My grammar, and dyslexia attest to that). However it is very nice to know, that your thoughts might mean something to someone else.

This last week has been an emotional roller coaster for me. Work is absolutely INSANE right now. I wake up each morning dreading the excitement that is to come, yet I find myself showing up early for work almost daily.

I busted out the road bike, and my Rommies went shopping and came home with their own! We are now a biking family! We actually have spent allot of time together recently, we have very distinct lives, but we all get along. One of them has an awesome Girlfriend who keeps us all in line, the other has a Girlfriend who is gone to study in London for the summer, and then there is me. (Hee-man, woman hater)

I know I left yall hanging on my Kyoto protocol opinion, but I will get that out soon. Trust me, my opinon has been established, I just need to get it into words!

Thats all for today!

-Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be mindful of others, currently my Blog Comments are open to Anonymous Users. Abuse of this privilage will force me to limit Comments to Registered Users. Authors Note: Comments are not moderated, therfore opinons expressed here are not approved by the blog Author.