Sunday, March 14, 2010

Its like yelling into the corner of a round room....

You know those things you just need to say or think, but you are completely, consciously aware that it does no good to say or think them? My head seems to be full of those at the moment.

I want to know something, but I dont want to ask about it.

I know how to do something that I need to do, But I dont want to do it.

I have the time to do the things I need to do, but I want to use it to do things I dont need.

I know Im hearing, but I dont know what Im listening too.

Im not completely happy, but Im not sad about it.

Its yet another fruitful weekend, I got to rock lil Emma to sleep yesterday! I made some awesome Grub for Dinner! Im looking forward to going to work tomorrow, and I managed to make my very own plans for after work! I feel like such a big boy! This last week I also refilled my prescription on time, kept my Cell phone charged, replied to every important email, and even managed to keep myself fed!

Despite what some people might think I DO know what I want, I just dont want to tell them!

Agh.... Thats all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be mindful of others, currently my Blog Comments are open to Anonymous Users. Abuse of this privilage will force me to limit Comments to Registered Users. Authors Note: Comments are not moderated, therfore opinons expressed here are not approved by the blog Author.