Sunday, March 7, 2010

Something to talk about

I realize that I have grown away from my blog, and I really dont know why... Its such a fun place... I never know who if anyone is reading it, and I can only imagine a handful of people who actually care about what I have to say, yet with each new post I get a very respectable number of hits on the Counter. SO what I would like to do is have each person who actually takes time to read this junk, to send $1 (US) to:  

Wow, I find the dumbest ways to crack myself up sometimes. (On a side note, anyone interested in sending me a Dollar please email me!)  I recently went on a date to a roller rink, It only cost $2! And it was a GREAT time!

Health update: Im swell, and holding. Check ups every 2 months for the next 5years.

Work update: I love the new job, and I know I havent given anyone specifics about it online, and there is a reason for that. Not that Ive been sworn to secrecy, but more so our Company, and Products are designed to be Web based success' and frankly I dont want 200,000+ people pestering me. SO if ya really want to know that bad, just ask me. Ill tell ya. But dont expect much specifics online, until things settle down. (My Horoscope says things will settle down around my birthday, which is in May, ((again anyone needing that address just let me know :)))

Love update: People love me and I love some people. What more could a man want.

Beannies: Are for sale, I have a huge inventory in stock :) They are great for spring! The decision to sale them is based solely on the need for more yarn to perpetuate my habit. I did drop some off at the Cancer center the other day. They always had a nice supply, but I never cared for the ones they had. I hope mine will make someone happy.

Ski update: The snowpack in Utah has sucked. However that hasnt stopped me. Ill be night skiing at Brighton tomorrow. Come find me and say hi!

Research update: I have not been conducting any animal testing lately.

La Familia: I have a new Niece that is about a month old now. I got to pick her name, (mostly I think because they didnt think I was going to live long enough to meet her, I showed them, and NOW they had to use my name!) Her name is Emma Mae, shes adorable! And she might be a lil spoiled. She has the largest individual collection of my Beannies of anyone! hehehehehe And today I think Im going to take he something that makes lots of noise! Yep thats they kind a uncle I am.

Im going to go eat some Grapes, Have a fine day!

-Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be mindful of others, currently my Blog Comments are open to Anonymous Users. Abuse of this privilage will force me to limit Comments to Registered Users. Authors Note: Comments are not moderated, therfore opinons expressed here are not approved by the blog Author.