Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Visions of Sugar plums

For the record, I enjoy a good seasonal Sugar Plumb, but I am sensetive to caraway seeds, so they have to be just the right ones or I wont eat them.

You ask yourself, What the heck is this guy babling about? Well, when I look around at all the best things in life, they are sorta made like Sugar Plumbs; by taking a well liked object, drying it out, chopping it up, Mixing in a few things that *some* would say will make it better, yet not so much of it that those who object can really make a case against it.

I know everyone has been eagerly awaiting my 2 cents on the Healthcare Reform Bill... Well here it is: I do not agree WHATSOEVER with our Goverment sneakily attaching random things to big name political movements. IE: College loan reform is included with the "Healthcare" reform, AND how many knew that there was a Healthcare Privacy movement included in the economic "Stimulus"!? I would dare say it is becoming increasing dificult to trust our politicians, and much less the mass media versions of "Political Analaysis"

We must become educated for our own protection.

Got to spend a weekend out on the Desert recently, which scratched my itch well enough that I wont need to be doing anything to exciting for Easter.

I have some upcoming health check ups, to be completly honest, nothing would suprise me, I have noticed a little bit of weight loss, which was actualy needed, but I didnt do anything to cause it, so Im going to guess that will mean a slight Medication adjustment is due. My hair is growing great, but my skin is still very hard and dry... no bueno.

For now, all is well, and Im am still me!

-Josh

1 comment:

  1. your mom told me about your blog now i am hooked, your amazing with words keep it up, vick

    ReplyDelete

Please be mindful of others, currently my Blog Comments are open to Anonymous Users. Abuse of this privilage will force me to limit Comments to Registered Users. Authors Note: Comments are not moderated, therfore opinons expressed here are not approved by the blog Author.