Thursday, April 15, 2010

Its not because I havent had anything to say....

I always have a mind full of thoughts and opinions, but sometimes I need to be prompted to but them down in my blog....

As you probubly know by now, I attempted some really cool manuvers with my body, and landed myself in the ole ER with a broken collar bone. Honestly its not that bad now, Im just a little careful with it, but once you get used to not being able to sleep on your back, side, stomach, head, feet, sitting up, or laying down its not so bad!

On a VERY happy note, my 401k made $0.48 cents last quarter. I knew I should have taken that money to Wendover... hahahaha...

While I actualy think that Aprox 99.9% of the people that read this crap I write are Women, I am going to have to vent for just a second. SO if you are an Emotional, Manipulative, or Indicisive Woman, please dont read the following paragraph:

Why are most Girls convinenced that the only way to get a guys attention is to plot a complicated "Needs" based relationship? Do they not realize that we can see through all the things that "need" us for? Honestly, maybe I have just had way to many Survivalist type Women in my life to really get this, but in short I am NOT flattered that you need me to make every dicision. You dont need to create a need for me, or tell me how much you need me. And dont ever try to show me that I need you. Ill throw that one right back in your face faster than you've ever imagined. Now if you care to make a resonable attempt at exploring a real relationship, I have a few suggestions. First of all, It is perfectly ok to WANT to do something, I may or may not want to do it as well, but I will know with certainty how you feel about it. "Kinda Wanting" or "Thinking about" gives me the idea that you are sharing every thought that runs through your head, and I file it away as such. Also, its ok to disagree, I actualy enjoy a friendly discussion about differences, Im almost imposible to offend, some people like me, some people dont. But I actualy like MOST people. And lastly, I am a real person, with real feelings, and I am reasonably inteligent... If you want to know something about me, or how I feel about something, just ask. Ill tell you. And most of the time Ill be respectable about it. You wont get anywhere trying to trick me into telling you what you want to know without asking.

OK Im back, or continuing on for those who skipped my potentialy offensive Rant...
Life if Great at Present as far as I am concerned. I am really enjoying my work, and the everyday challenges it brings. I feel as if mentaly this has been just what the Doctor ordered. It has sharpend my mind, and my skills, back to where they belong.

Speaking of Doctors, I have an appointment next week, I am excited! I have lost just a little weight, which was needed, and I feel good in that regard. My energy level however is a joke. And its not bouncing back as quickly as I had hoped.  After a full day of work I am spent. I have just enough left to get home, eat, maybe do a quick load of laundry and go to bed. I hope to get back to running soon. The weather is nice, and my legs are begging for it...

I took Grams for a short road trip recently, it was a Great time! We went and did some Southern Utah Exploring. Just Her and I... It was a great trip! Hope to get a few more adventures in with her before it gets to hot outside.

Speaking of getting hot outside, Im preparing to release my Opinion on Global Warming, and the Kyoto Protocol.

Stay tuned!

Josh

1 comment:

  1. Are you interested in older women that you WERE related to thru marriage? You sound like the man i have been looking for all my life! I keep telling 'em I don't NEED them I WANT them in my life and they seem to get offended. Anyway it was a joy to my heart to hear your words coming from a man. Thank you Josh (Vickie from Delta you know who I am)

    ReplyDelete

Please be mindful of others, currently my Blog Comments are open to Anonymous Users. Abuse of this privilage will force me to limit Comments to Registered Users. Authors Note: Comments are not moderated, therfore opinons expressed here are not approved by the blog Author.