Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Josh-ipidiea

I have long been known for my head full of random facts, and often seemingly pointless information. Recently some of the work folks sorta jokingly called me "Josh-ipidiea" and while I am reluctant to compare myslef to an encyclopedia, I will say that the biggest reason I am able to find awnsers to things is because I LOOK.

I spend a great deal of my mental capacity thinking through 100 different scenarios for any given situation, and then I try and solve each of them. You cant be affraid to try! I have destroyed my share of things, but I really think that for the most part those "sacrifices" have paid off. I have learned my limits, and my resources. I mean this is 2010 so WHEN I get stumped I generaly turn to my "bag of tricks" like the few hundred people on my Facebook list. And if I cant find someone there who specializes in my problem, I turn to the ole google... Lets face it, in this day in age, funding is the only thing that keeps most of us from building our own space ships based on Googled instructions.

I am loving my job, and they seem to be tolerating my daily demands for a raise, and some hardware upgrades. I think they have learned that I always show up the next morning no matter how many times they regect me. LOL

Spent the weekend helping my Dad do some landscaping modification to Grandmas house. We spent a great deal of time exploring the Volcanic side of Millard County... Always a treat!

I realized today I am not doing so well with the follow up with some of my recently reconnected old friends. I have had several really exciting friends find me latley, and I have been a bit of a lame about getting them all caught up on my life...

I have a birthday comming up! WooHoo?!? I want to go on a Cruise, buy a new Mtn. Bike, and make passionate love to some amazing lover for hours on end to Celebrate. But I am guessing, Ill head down to be with the family, have a steak dinner, and go to bed early. Thats just the way it seems to work these days...

On a side note, I got a new mouse for my work computer today... Its AWESOME!

Love yall!

-Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be mindful of others, currently my Blog Comments are open to Anonymous Users. Abuse of this privilage will force me to limit Comments to Registered Users. Authors Note: Comments are not moderated, therfore opinons expressed here are not approved by the blog Author.