Thursday, December 17, 2009

Its a guy thing....

Gibbons, you will probubly never see this, but I want you to know your the reason I have decided to be brave, and come out of the closet about my recently discovered ability to knitt beannies. (For those of you who dont know Gibbons, was a Mission Companion who also happens to love snow sports.) 

Girls, dont judge guys for their ability to use their hands for non traditional tasks.  It makes us feel bad. And besides, I have been given a few beannies, some great ones and some not so usefull ones. SO, dont judge me, and I wont judge you!

And hey! maybe if your nice to me maybe youll get a Josh Made Beannie Cap for Christmas! ; ) Ill post some pics later...

P.S. Despite the many requests for sweaters, and doggie clothes, I do not plan to extend my Product line past about 3 sizes of beannies.

Merry Christmas and
Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I won't judge. I learned how to crochet from teenage SO's. And, I get all my crocheting help currently from a left handed teenage SO. Plus, my Christmas present from my high school boyfriend when I was a senior in high school was a beanie made by him. I think I still have that beanie somewhere...

    ReplyDelete

Please be mindful of others, currently my Blog Comments are open to Anonymous Users. Abuse of this privilage will force me to limit Comments to Registered Users. Authors Note: Comments are not moderated, therfore opinons expressed here are not approved by the blog Author.