Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Keeping it simple....

As some of you may remember I attempted to keep an online Journal during my Cancer treatment. I have pretty much abandoned that site, and have just stuck to Facebook, and now possibly a little blogging... SO for now, dont expect any updates on the Caring Bridge page. Today is day 20 post treatment, and I feel... well I feel like the last 6 months were spent trying to poison my body and that its going to take more than 20 days to feel "all better" lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be mindful of others, currently my Blog Comments are open to Anonymous Users. Abuse of this privilage will force me to limit Comments to Registered Users. Authors Note: Comments are not moderated, therfore opinons expressed here are not approved by the blog Author.